• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

georgian hooker Shalva Mamukashvili signed to Leicester. Previously played for Sale Sharks, Glasgow Warriors, Montpellier, Toulon, Carcassonne (ProD2) & Enisei-STM (Challenge Cup)

Craving a Worcester signing, with the exception of Searle from Wasps, we seem to have only extended contracts or lost players. I personally think we need more at back row and possibly a couple of back 3. Oh and a replacement for Mills

Craving a Worcester signing, with the exception of Searle from Wasps, we seem to have only extended contracts or lost players. I personally think we need more at back row and possibly a couple of back 3. Oh and a replacement for Mills

Yeah - they've been quiet so far, although Kvesic has been heavily linked with a return which would make sense with Chiefs' signing of Aaron Hinkley from Gloucester.

TBH, I think there are lots of transfers still TBC. Sale have just confirmed Sam Hill but a week or so ago, Diamond said on BT Sport that they were about to confirm 3 or 4. Quins have confirmed Ashton, Esterhuizen and Louw but I suspect there will be more than just those three.

Yeah - they've been quiet so far, although Kvesic has been heavily linked with a return which would make sense with Chiefs' signing of Aaron Hinkley from Gloucester.

TBH, I think there are lots of transfers still TBC. Sale have just confirmed Sam Hill but a week or so ago, Diamond said on BT Sport that they were about to confirm 3 or 4. Quins have confirmed Ashton, Esterhuizen and Louw but I suspect there will be more than just those three.

Kvesic coming home would be awesome.

Yeah i guess it's still early days in relation to the season, just feels like all other clubs are more active in the market.

Great signings for Quins, Bristol, Exeter and Tigers so far

Bristol's signings are on another level. Adding Radradra and Malins to an already decent set of backs will make them lethal, not to mention Sinckler and Earl enhancing their pack. Lam seems to be working some real magic there and when you combine that with the owner's chequebook, I can see them being real contenders next season.

Yeah, we all wish him well... just wish he was staying at Bristol!

Can't keep 'em all, I hope he gets to play international rugby again. He deserves it.

Yeah, we all wish him well... just wish he was staying at Bristol!

Can't keep 'em all, I hope he gets to play international rugby again. He deserves it.

Does he? He's played second fiddle to Sheedy since Bristol returned to the Premiership and I'm not sure he's actually all that much better than Billy Burns these days.

Maybe if he gets back to his form of a few years ago he can challenge for Ireland, but as of right now, I can't really see that he 'deserves it'?

Happy for him, not sure Ulster need him though.

They've already got Burns and beyond that Johnstone who's looking better every game, someone is going to end up unhappy given there's only so much game time. And then it's even harder beyond that to see where Lowry and Curtis fit into things.

You'd imagine he's been signed as a general utility back but it's hard to see him pushing for Ireland which you'd imagine is his ambition in that case.

Latest posts