• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Sam Nixon; 20 Yr old THP; Plymouth => Bath, signed on until June 2019

Good signing, but not the position(s) they should be focusing on really.

Huw Jones to Glasgow is done, 2 year deal. Having the Scottish 10,12,13 playing week in and week out together can only be beneficial for them.

Huw Jones to Glasgow is done, 2 year deal. Having the Scottish 10,12,13 playing week in and week out together can only be beneficial for them.

For sure.

Let's see where Bennett now ends up. Falcons was mentioned previously. He won't struggle to find a club.

Northampton flashing big cash at Biggar apparently
Well, I suppose they are set up with Myler at FH I guess; so a better version of the same type of player makes sense.

An upgrade, but not exactly an overhaul

Bet they can't wait to start sitting him on the bench at the start of every game

Bristol signed Steven Luatua for 2017/18. And before its speculated on this is REGARDLESS of what division we are in

Bristol signed Steven Luatua for 2017/18. And before its speculated on this is REGARDLESS of what division we are in

Probably the right decision for Luatua, to grab some big bucks. He didn't really have much chance of breaking into the ABs team did he?

Well he's **** in defence and Farrell should be starting as fly-half for England. ;)

Yeah I'm salty about this entire affair, pretty annoyed we've lost one of our key players but I'm glad its 'finally' over.

With Hastings likely off northwards, let's hope Freddie can do the same on arrival in Bath as he did when he left... bring his brother with him.

Probably the right decision for Luatua, to grab some big bucks. He didn't really have much chance of breaking into the ABs team did he?

Probably the right decision to move, but almost certainly the wrong team?

He'd been rumoured to have fancied a move North for some time. I can't understand why a club like Leicester weren't in for him?

No disrespect to Bristol but their AP future is far from assured right now ...

Latest posts