• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 Super Rugby] Round 13: Highlanders vs. Lions (12/05/2018)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
pD5fGAx.jpg

iZ3E9uZ.png
Er9w71N.png
N3MsRxF.png

Venue: Forsyth Barr Stadium
Time: 09:35 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

This'll be a tight game - perhaps the game of the round. I hope it lives up to expectation.

agree. landers will be tired coming back from the republic. lions will be seething about letting the canes off the hook last weekend.

Interesting call there with the intentional/not intentional block by the Lions player. Anyone have any thoughts on whether it was the right call?

Hmm, not sure about that penalty. Looks like Dreyer was boring in and turning his opponent to me.

I think it is safe to say that the Lions has declined as a team since Akermann left the Lions.

I am surprised how poorly the Lions played in NZ. I thought that the first half of the Reds game would wake them up and I called one win for them.

Lions look tired. I'm not sure that it's coaching though. The top players playing in Japan and Kwagga playing sevens for the past few seasons is just having its toll in my view.

i dont know how tired they looked. When they got within a sniff with 8 mins to go they we're all up for it...suggests no one's keeping them fired up during the game

Latest posts