7 David Pocock
6 Scott Fardy
5 Sam Carter
4 Rory Arnold
3 Ben Alexander
2 Stephen Moore (c)
1 Scott Sio

Reserves:

16 Josh Mann-Rea, 17 Allan Alaalatoa, 18 Leslie Leulua’iali’i-Makin, 19 Tom Staniforth, 20 Jordan Smiler, 21 Joe Powell, 22 James Dargaville, 23 Nigel Ah Wong

This match will be a key pointer to whether either of these teams is the real deal

This match will be a key pointer to whether either of these teams is the real deal

Pretty sure the Chiefs haven't won in Canberra since 2008

I don't think they're hardened this season either (haven't played tough opposition), I think the Brumbies will win this.

Can't see the Chiefs winning this one. They have a poor record against Australian teams under Rennie's reign, particularly in Australia (where I think they've recorded two wins in three seasons?)

Can't see the Chiefs winning this one. They have a poor record against Australian teams under Rennie's reign, particularly in Australia (where I think they've recorded two wins in three seasons?)

This record actually concerns me since people keep talking like he's a shoe in to be the next ABs coach.

Since the Stormers are on the bye this is the game I'll be watching if I only manage 1. It'll be interesting to see what type of approach either adapts or if they are confident enough in sticking fully to what they've done thus far. As good as a QF this.

Chiefs starting XV:

1.Mitchell Graham
2.Hika Elliot
3.Siate Tokolahi
4.Michael Allardice
5.Taleni Seu
6.Tom Sanders
7.Sam Cane (co-captain)
8.Michael Leitch
9.Brad Weber
10.Aaron Cruden (co-captain)
11.James Lowe
12.Charlie Ngatai
13.Anton Lienert-Brown
14.Toni Pulu
15.Damian McKenzie

RESERVES:

16.Rhys Marshall
17.Atu Moli
18.Siegfried Fisi’ihoi
19.James Tucker
20.Maama Vaipulu
21.Kayne Hammington
22.Seta Tamanivalu
23.Shaun Stevenson

Last edited:
The Brumbies didn't look great on the SA tour, yes the Chiefs might not have had the toughest opposition but the Crusaders and Jaguares away from home weren't a walk in he park.

Last edited:
Picking the Brumbies for this one as much as I hate to say it.

Simply on home ground advantage, but reckon it will be close as anything and damn exciting to watch.

Cracking game so far. Brumbies have possession but the chiefs are making a LOT of damage whenever they get their hands on the ball.

...Great attacking play from the Chiefs...looking dangerous everytime they get the ball...

Chiefs are so jammy its not even funny. They might actually win this if they can keep it up the Brumbies look tired.

Latest posts