• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2016 Four Nations thread

I recorded this and just watched it. I don't support England in any sport, but I do when you're playing the kiwis in League.

This was a great match up forwards wise - both teams had a bigger pack than Australia, but bloody hell England need to develop a decent spine at some point...

I wonder how many guys actually born in Scotland (or wouldn't the qualified for another country) are in the Scottish side. I'd estimate it being close to zero. I see the game wasn't even played in Scotland (which might say something about the level of support and awareness for the side). A total perversion of an international side. It's a real shame that France don't seem to be progressing enough to qualify as the fourth team given that they actually have a professional team.

I wonder how many guys actually born in Scotland (or wouldn't the qualified for another country) are in the Scottish side. I'd estimate it being close to zero. I see the game wasn't even played in Scotland (which might say something about the level of support and awareness for the side). A total perversion of an international side. It's a real shame that France don't seem to be progressing enough to qualify as the fourth team given that they actually have a professional team.

In reality until the game has a decent enough presence and funding in Scotland for there to be at least a Super League side based out of Glasgow they shouldn't be bothering with games like this. Bring back 3 test series against the big sides and develop the other nations with their own tournaments until they're up to standard.

I recorded this and just watched it. I don't support England in any sport, but I do when you're playing the kiwis in League.

This was a great match up forwards wise - both teams had a bigger pack than Australia, but bloody hell England need to develop a decent spine at some point...

Absolutely - bloody good game.
England have only themselves to blame - too many missed opportunities. Running support was there - plenty of times could have off-loaded to avoid T. Wasn't particularly impressed with Sam Burgess. Perhaps he needs to think about trying Gaelic Football next.

Absolutely - bloody good game.
England have only themselves to blame - too many missed opportunities. Running support was there - plenty of times could have off-loaded to avoid T. Wasn't particularly impressed with Sam Burgess. Perhaps he needs to think about trying Gaelic Football next.
He wasn't terrible, but to be honest none of the England forwards impressed as much as JT, Tapau or Bromich - all of whom were devastating.

Kiwis have composure and belief, England don't. That's the difference. Oh and Shaun Johnson who is one of the best halves in the world.

Kiwis have composure and belief, England don't. That's the difference. Oh and Shaun Johnson who is one of the best halves in the world.
Yeah, Widdop gifting him a try didn't help either - especially in a one point ball game.

Johnson is a little hot and cold in my view, but when Foran is there to steady the ship the kiwis are formidable all round.

Wow... so Scotland drew with NZ. Didn't see that coming

Latest posts