• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Movie Thread

Everyone always complains. Man of Steel had great style. Substance matters way more and they haven't done that since the first two Christopher Reeve
CR will always be the best Superman and Clarke Kent. I also liked the Superman Returns, despite it being slow. Routh wasn't a bad Superman, just had a hard act to follow.

I think Singer should have included this scene, which would have improved the movie and given why he went back to Krypton context and why he returned.

CR will always be the best Superman and Clarke Kent. I also liked the Superman Returns, despite it being slow. Routh wasn't a bad Superman, just had a hard act to follow.

I think Singer should have included this scene, which would have improved the movie and given why he went back to Krypton context and why he returned.
It's a shame Returns now has Singer and Spacey ick all over it. I never minded it at all. It still doesn't hit the right heights though.

But your right Reeve is impossible to follow. His body language between Kal-El and Clarke is insane the scenes where he switches back and forth in his performance are perfection. Until someone finds that performance without doing just a homage he'll always be No. 1.

No idea why the Snyder fans think Cavil is No. 1.

Latest posts