• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fantastic Competition - Your chance to win some great prizes!

G

getofmeland

The Rugby Forum is proud to offer a Fantastic Opportunity, we have teamed up with Rugby Dream Day sponsored by Fedex, to offer you the chance to win the Ultimate Dream Day for any European Club Rugby Fan,
and You'll get to deliver the trophy from pitch-side to the winner's podium, as part of a fantastic VIP package. This is the overall prize, however The Rugby Forum, will also have a selection of prizes on offer as well, including a Signed Jersey or a Match Ball, from either Northampton Saints or Leicester Tigers. These Prizes are exclusive to The Rugby Forum.

How to win?
  1. Simply visit Rugby Dream Day website
  2. Register and play round 6
  3. Take a screenshot of your score and send to [email protected]
  4. The winners will be drawn at random and the prizes handed out accordingly.
Entry closes at the end of play 24th January (sorry for the short notice) and is only open to UK, Rep. Ireland, France and the Emirates residents. Full Terms and conditions can be accessed on the bottom of the site.

So enter fast for a chance to win!

Come on people, this is free to enter and you could walk away with some great memorabilia

This is pretty tough. Just completed round one and only got to 9 questions, scored 8 though :)

How many people have entered? Everyone should even if you're not hugely keen on the prize (like me), as it's a chance to show fed-ex (and other potential sponsors) that therugbyforum is worth it. Afterall, if they only get three entries from here, why would they offer up a couple of great prizes again?

The quiz is fun to boot. Very difficult, especially with the limited timeframe allowed. I've also recieved no other e-mails from fed-ex other than the one confirming my sign-up.

Come-on community.

only 6 entries so far...

still a good chance to win...

I will be putting all the entries into the hat and picking the winner out at random... Also for authenticity I will video if people would like that, shows its all fair etc...

You could win this stuff

gallery_245_24_147873.jpg

11 on round 6, but 78 total in all rounds. Is that good? Got 18 twice, one 8, 11 twice, one 9..

Latest posts